Bonzo Dog's third valve replacement is Friday, Aug. 21

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Best wishes, Simon, for a successful valve and root implantation, along with a recovery that is 10 times better than any you've had before.;) I know you've said that as long as you wake up in intensive care you're not particular as what transpires, but I'm hopeful it will go better than anticipated.:)
God bless and Godspeed!

Hey Simon!
Sending you my best wishes for a completely perfect surgery on Friday.
Make sure the new zipper shows through that crocodile suit.
And come back to us.....I miss you. :)

Bonzo, good friend, I wish you all the best with this latest procedure, and hope you'll tell us all about it (well, that which you will remember). Here's bidding you a bump-free recovery.

Will be thinking & praying for you Simon that everything goes well with your upcoming surgery this week. We will be anxious to hear how you're doing so when you're able to, give us a shout!

Godspeed!

I was wondering about you last night!

Best wishes for a successful surgery and smooth recovery!

If you don't post, please have someone let us know how you're doing...

Bonzodog,

All the very best to you and keeping you in my thoughts for an uneventful and successful surgery. We will look forward to an update.

Bonzo!! Where are you??

We sold our Saab!!!!!! Bought an Acura TSX. It's the first time since 1990 that we have not owned a Saab!!!!!!!! It is so weird!! I feel....... lost.

How are you? Wish you would chime in here and give us a hello.

Best wishes to you!

Marguerite

well, I didn't even know this. shame on me - been off and on for awhile.

wishing you all the best for an easy trek up and over the mountain. of course, you already know to watch out for the truck and not to sneeze for some time to come, don't you? we'll leave the light on for you. GODSPEED!

Hey Gonzo...

Best of luck on your upcoming surgery, we will all be pulling for you that the third time is the charm and your done with surgeries once and for all.

Hope to hear from you, your contributions to the forum are missed !

Wishing you the best for your surgery, and a smooth bump free recovery. Good luck & God Bless.

Prayers and good wishes for a successful surgery. We miss seeing that crazy avatar of a man in an alligator (or is it crocodile) suit.

Bonzo! May not be active here lately,but certainly is not forgotten.
I wish you all the best - Dina

Latest posts

Back