Blue Cross/Blue Shield

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Woody

THERE HAS BEEN A
CHANGE IN THE MEDICAL POLICY. AS OF JULY 29, 2002, THE PA BLUE CROSS MEDICAL
POLICY, ON HOME PROTHROMBIN TIME MONITORING DEVICE, HAS BEEN REVISED. THE
MONITORING DEVICE IS NOW COVERED FOR PATIENTS WHO HAVE A MECHANICAL HEART
VALVE. This is great news for those with BC/BS. in PA. I would think that others may follow& maybe with some urginf from those of you who could benifit.

Awesome!

Awesome!

Thanks for this news Brian - This will surely help some who need the monitor. I am sure that other insurance companies will realize what madness it is to not cover the ProTime.

Thanks Hank
Yeah!!!!!!!!!
I just got my call today that the insurance has agreed to pay for my machine too and all supplies. Thank god for Humana KKP
& Ford Motor Co. I know this has got to save them a bunch of money. Thannks for everyone support. This has got to be the best web sight. It helps so many people.
Sherrin Hutt

I was just listening to the news. My prayers are with you all wherever you live.

pro time & insurance

pro time & insurance

i thinks it's great!! my insurance will pay if medically nessasary, (going thru approval stage) but i'm also working on having more distributors other than only QAS.. they are a great company, but not on insurance, so i'm finding that alot will have to pay part of the cost.. mine is 20% for being out of network vrs 100% if in network.. i found one who is in my network and is very interested in becoming a distributor.. i've been emailing ITC about him..

again, that's great for all of you getting you pro time.. can't wait for mine...

christine

Latest posts

Back