Blood Pressure

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cookie

Maybe someone can answer this. It's been 16 mos. now since I had AVR and a dacron graft on my ascending aorta. I love being out of doors so I do most of the yard work. The other day the riding tractor got stuck in a groundhog hole( we have 12 acres)and being macho woman that I am(I hate to wait until my husband gets home) I put it in neutral and rocked it out. That night My pulse rate was up to 101 and my blood pressure was like 92/56! I don't know if I damaged something because of my impatience or something else is going on. For the last week or so since then my blood pressure has been all over the place. I normally have low readings but not ike this.Any thoughts?

Hi Cookie-

Maybe you should run it by your cardiologist just to be safe. It might be something temporary and innocuous, but let the guy/gal who knows, be the judge.

Good luck and let us know what the thoughts are.

Check it sitting/resting and then stand up, take it again. If there is a considerable difference, you need to tell your dr. Then have him or his nurse do it again and they can advise you if anything's going on. Any time you have erratic bp you should get it checked. Let us know. God bless

Call your Doctor, is my advice. Regardless of the activity,
these symptoms are obviously not "normal" for you. I would call.
mindy

Latest posts

Back