Blood pressure /Heart rate moniter

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AEROCHI

All I can find are blood pressure/heart rate monitors made in China.
Anyone know of anything made in the USA ???
I would prefer to keep the money here considering how
crappy the economy is.

Omron should be made here. They are a global company, but the address to contact them is:

Omron Healthcare, Inc.
300 Lakeview Parkway
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
www.omronhealthcare.com

What? I suppose the product says made in china? Not making fun of you here, but you might as well donate to the new owner of the U.S.

Thanks Ross.
You got that right about the new owner of the US.
I know what I buy may not make a big difference,
but I have to at least try. So much of our work is
going overseas and to mexico and has been for a long
time. I ordered a omron. Surgery is still set for wednesday
th 10th. I will be so glad when it is all done.

Don't worry about the economy, there are people who'll take care of it, on my end i like the health & fitness ones.

Good luck for your surgery though...

Omron is Japanese and very good. I have the M6 and it is easy, accurate and reliable.

If you buy them, you may actually really help the economy, since a functional economy in any country nowadays can only be global. If we are not longing for the times before international trade.

::g

I have an Omron from what I can gather one of the best for these home monitors although some people have had problems. My father also has one. Both of our monitors work great. I double checked mine against my nurse and was remarkably close. I also know that I feel much more comfortable being able to check my blood pressure and heart rate at home when I feel a little off.

What? I suppose the product says made in china? Not making fun of you here, but you might as well donate to the new owner of the U.S.

the back of my omron says 'made in china.' doesn't say anything about
who owns the company. most products produced by western companies
will be made in china or vietnam. capitalism loves slave labor, and the
option to send the costs of environmental degradation, pollution, employee
rights, pensions, worker safety, etc, elsewhere.

anyway, for the OP: yes, you can continue to buy only made in america
products (if you can find them), but the results will be more gm's and
chryslers. so many americans trying to support the 'local' economy, buying
any 'carbage' detroit put out, meant they didn't need to upgrade or
innovate. had plenty of suckers who refused to buy 'jap-crap.'

I just checked my wrist omron and can't find anywhere on it or the box or the enclosed information where it was made. the instructions are in english and spanish. no french on this one. I love the wrist one but use the arm one, as well.

Hey don't be makin fun of the Honda I used to drive. That little piece of Jap crap got my entire family to Florida and back and only had to stop for fuel 3 times each way.

Hey don't be makin fun of the Honda I used to drive. That little piece of Jap crap got my entire family to Florida and back and only had to stop for fuel 3 times each way.

no way, ross-san. i'm pointing out one of the results of refusing to buy
'jap-crap' or other imports. all the buy american, look for the union label bs.
millions of 'merkans buying any sort of garbage just because it's home grown
removes any incentive for detroit to innovate and improve.

thus we get.....

I'm going to step ..................

I'm going to step ..................

in here and raise a ruckus about "Made in America/Canada".

I'm unable to find, even with a magnifying glass, the country of origin on my heart monitor.

North American, union made autos are good products. I was pleased to notice a bumper sticker on an American-made car reading "Don't stick my flag on your import" during a recent trip to Detroit. It staggers the imagination to realize the massive contributions generated by auto workers to the economy. Contributions allowing the US and Canada to provide foreign aid to the rest of the world including China. In return, they send us dangerous goods.

So I'm all for "Made in America products.

Back