Birthdays in Profiles

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bob Gleason

I wonder why some are not including the year of their birth when putting their birthdays in their profiles. Not making any criticisms here.......just curious.

Bob Gleason......10/11/1947............

Re: Birthdates

Re: Birthdates

Bob

Some may not be putting in the dates of birth because they do not want it to post on the calendar. All birthdates if entered automatically post on calendar. Just a thought not a for sure fact.

I would think that our two options are to get old or to be dead. Being old is something that should be broadcast to the world and something to be proud of. You have survived longer than those younger than you.

Flaunt your age with pride!!;) :) :D :cool: :rolleyes:

Dick's Saying

Dick's Saying

Janie, Rain, you two always say it wrong. It is "Every day above ground is a plus."

I am going to have to get Father Bob to spank you ladies if you can't get it right.

Every day above ground is a PLUS!!

Every day above ground is a PLUS!!

Janie,

Think we scare Dick or what??? Sending 'Father Bob' to do his dirty work. Hee hee hee

Dick's Spanking Comment

Dick's Spanking Comment

I wouldn't call it spanking, Dick. Gentle patting. Gina.....get in line..........you won't miss out on anything.

I get a feeling that the Mag 7 is slowly warming up for Nashville.

I'll leave my badge at home.

Janie........bring your bag of goodies.

BG

Oh Janie!

Oh Janie!

You know I am a walking battery............?

Back