benalonso's surgery tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Hi Ben-

Just wanted to wish you the best surgical result possible. You'll do just fine and soon you'll have a shiny new heart.

I hope that someone can let us know how things went. Good luck and Bon Voyage!

Talk to you later, we'll be waiting for you.

Dearest Nancy,

My family & I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love & concern that truly emanates from you. I bet if any of your friends would say anything, I bet it would be the same. God bless you, Nancy. You are such a blessing from heaven &, again, I thank you!

I hope I can leave the right instructions to my wife, Elsa, so she can log on while I am at the hospital. I will be at the Summit Medical Center in Oakland for the surgery & will be there for the recovery period. I promise you & the rest that as soon as I am able, I'll be back here to let you know of the wonderful news of my surgery.

God bless you, Nancy & your husband, Joe. I wish sometime soon, we all could meet & exchange life stories. Have I told you yet that you are such a blessing from God?

Ben

You have my prayers and blessing too. I should be following you shortly with my surgery. I know I can use all the help I can get and I'm sure you can too. See you when it's done and best wishes. ;)

Thinking of you today

Thinking of you today

Well it's the third of May here ...I know we are ahead time but I just wanted you to know you are in my prayers here today and I look forward to hearing that you are doing great ..Take care ..
Scottie

Latest posts

Back