Been out of the loop-Need to Vent

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First know that valvereplacement.com comes from the Greek word..................................? I forget. All we need to do is squirt some WINDEX on what ever is bothering us and we will be a lot better. LOL

I agree with the movie choices but laughter is a great medicine and I always recommend "Dennis the Menace" with Walter Mathau and "Beethoven" (the first one) You can not watch those and not feel good after. Sorry for inserting my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I really like american pie and american pie 2. I have them both, and they are my favorite movies! I have the sound track, and the VHS version of american pie 2. I have the DVD of both. SOme of the stuff that happens to jim just cracks me up! Like when he superglues himself to himself, and ends up going to the hospital! If you haven't seen them rent them, they are great!

Bill & Joy

Bill & Joy

All funny movies. Yes I do love to laugh. My hubby says I have a very weird sense of humor. I find humor in the weirdest places. Like when we are in a hospital whether I am the patient or not we find things to joke about and find ourselves laughing hysterically. It's a good way to deal with nerves. I think we should move this thread to Small Talk and start a thread for jokes. After all they say "laughter is the best medicine". Oh and Bill what about Grumpy Old Men if you like Walter Mathau.

Last edited:
I'm a Pink Panther / Naked Gun / Airplane kind of guy.

"Does your dog bite?"

"Nope."

[Reaches out to pet...CHOMP! growl..snarl...bite]

"I thought you said your dog didn't bite?!?!?!?"

"That's not my dog."

Johnny,
"Now we've got to get him to a hospital."
" A hospital? What is it?"
"It's a big building with doctors and patients...but that's not important right now."

Latest posts

Back