Bay Area, CA Dentists?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jiddo

Hi All.

Does anyone have any recommendations/referrals for Bay Area, CA dentists that have experience and are knowledgable about treating patients on coumadin? My dad is looking for a good dentist and I just want to make sure he is treated by someone who is "in the know." I thought I would start my research here. Thanks!

Jennie

Hi All.

Does anyone have any recommendations/referrals for Bay Area, CA dentists that have experience and are knowledgable about treating patients on coumadin? My dad is looking for a good dentist and I just want to make sure he is treated by someone who is "in the know." I thought I would start my research here. Thanks!

Jennie

Jennie,

The coumadin really isn't an issue. Most dentists really will let you set the bar. My personal opinion is that coumadin shouldn't even enter into the equation unless we're talking multiple extractions or surgical procedures. If your dad's INR is managed reasonably, coumadin is a non-issue. It's more important to find a dentist that you're able to communicate with.

BTW, I work in a small dental office :D

Latest posts

Back