Bad news...Prayers please

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry I missed this post earlier, but sending you double prayers now.

Praline said:
My husband has an appointment for a biopsy this coming Thursday, July 6. We should find out more after that.
Praline,
Our prayers and hopes will go with you on the 6th. I am sure the next week will be a long one for you. Please take care.

Praline,

I am sooooo very sorry to hear this disturbing news. Please know that I'm sending you best wishes and positive thought and of course you and your dear husband are definitely in my prayers.

Take Care and God Bless!
Sincerely,
Sue

Praline,

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers. I know how you feel because my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer the same time I had my AVR. 2006 has really been tough. She had surgery and the lump was removed along with some lymph nodes under her arm. 3 months of chemo and radiation and the cancer is gone. Try not to worry, they can really do great things these days. Keep us posted.

Just occassionally dropping

Just occassionally dropping

in on the site I feel as thought I have gotten to know so many of you. Praline, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I will keep him in my prayers! Cindy

As a fellow cancer survivor whose tumors were all inoperable (in neck, spine, chest, kidneys and ovaries and??), there is always hope. This was 20+ years ago and medical advances have improved a lot! While some nurses were telling my parents to start planning my funeral (I was 13 at the time), my parents trusted in my Dr.s, gave me hope and told me to fight. I did and I was cancer free in 2 months! From death's door to remission!! Here I am as fine as can be except a little valve problem. ;) I will be praying for you and your husband.

Dear Praline...

I am very late to this thread as I forget to check "small talk"...
This is so much more than small-talk...I am sorry you and hubby have to deal with the unknown and scary

I am joining the prayer circle right now

God Bless you both

Update..kind of...

Update..kind of...

Thank you all for the prayers and good wishes. My husband has a lung biopsy done today. It went really well. He is sleeping now. They told us that we would get the results at the beginning of next week. All we can do now is hope and pray.

Prayers still coming your way Praline. I'm glad he is resting comfortably.

Praline -

Praline -

I am still praying and hoping for a good outcome to all of this. I hope your husband knows how many people are praying for him on VR.com - just him knowing that can make miracles happen. :)

Christina L

Praline,
How very scary! I am so sorry to hear about these latest developments. I will send some prayers your way. Best wishes to you!

Oh, I'm so sorry...........

Oh, I'm so sorry...........

I just saw this. A very dear friend of ours is also battling stage IV lung cancer. It has metastasized to his brain. He is currently undergoing radiation treatments to treat the brain tumors and is also undergoing chemo for the lung cancer. My prayers are with your husband and our dear friend Kent. May we both have success stories to compare. Many hugs and please keep us posted. J.

Praline, I have been thinking of you. My sister in law is in charge of the out patient clinics at Memorial/ Sloan Kettering in New York. If I can be of any help to you please let me know. The prayers will continue for you and your husband. Deb

Praline,
I'm glad the procedure went well.
You both remain in my prayers.
Mary

Prayers, best wishes and big hugs for you and your dear husband!

Waiting for biospsy results is so hard - I wish you peace and good news!

Godspeed!
Sue

Praline,
Thinking of you. I know this will be a long weekend for you. I hope and pray you get the results you so desire. I know it is hard, but try not to get too worn down. I worry about you as well!
Debbi

Latest posts

Back