Back in the land of the living.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT NEWS !

GREAT NEWS !

JOEY,

GREAT NEWS....GLAD ALL IS GOING WELL FOR YOU, MY FRIEND...KEEP UP THE HEALING....TAKE THINGS SLOW AT FIRST...NO HURRY..THE WORLD WILL WAIT FOR YOU...

Strange world we live in...

Strange world we live in...

Thank you James, today I had to go and have the stitches removed . One and a half hours drive from my home. Guess what .
80% of the cut there are no stiches only tape the few stitches that I do have are desolving stitches. I was not sure whether to laugh or cry. I did neither treated myself to some pancakes and
ice cream.

Joey

Joey
Good going!!!
That seaside resort sounds great.
I spent some time in Natania many years ago. A great place.
Don?t push your recovery; just do things that are easy for you.
All the best,
Tony

:)

Joey,

Good to hear from you!! I was wondering how things were going for you. Sounds like things are good!!

Great news!!!

Kelly

Hi Kelly so niece to hear from you.

Hi Kelly so niece to hear from you.

Been waiting to hear from you , how are you . During the day i'm doing fine walk when ever the weather permits but at night I'm not sleeping too well every muscle hurts when I move arround in bed. Never new I had so many muscles .

Joey

Tissue Valve
13th November 03

Congrats on your surgery!! I am soooooo jealous of your resort stay. Sounds like something we should start here.

Are you sleeping propped up on(lots and lots) pillows? I found that was the only way I could sleep for the 1st few weeks.

Take care and don't try to push it.

Back