Back from the Emerald City!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Cool

"Oz never gave nothin' to the Tinman that he didn't already have".
Well the wizard gave me a new heart now, and I am feeling much better now that I can get some sleep! I feel like a junky coming off of a week long high! It was everything that all of you said it would be, but everything went well. The only thing I hated was the intubation tube that they didn't take out for 12 hours after my surgery, and I don't like morphine! The hospital, surgical team, and staff were the best. I couldn't have asked for better treatment. Of course being that St. Vincent is not far from Hollywood, there was a shoot for a new Tom Hanks movie going at the hospital on the day we left. How Hollywood!

I am just glad to be home. No depression or "pumphead" symtoms yet, I just can't remember the name of the lady that is cooking for me and she has the nerve to sleep in the same bed:D

It is good to be on the other side!

Welcome home!

Welcome home!

Thanks so much for posting, great to hear that your surgery went well and that you are home and recovering. Remember to take it easy and don't push it, let your body do its amazing healing thing. Keep us posted about how it's going.

Take care,
Liz

Joe,
Maybe we should call you Sir Galahad?;) :D ;) Glad to hear all went well other than the tube (I hated it more than anything else connected with OHS).
Didn't we remember to tell you that there are beautiful women on this side who will come and cook for you - oops, forgot that one.
Never a dull moment in Hollywood.
Welcome to this side of the mountain.

Glad your visit to Oz went well!
I guess to get out of there you clicked your ruby slippers, and repeated, "There's no place like home"? ;) ;)
Watch out for tornados and falling houses, and you should do fine!:p :p :p

Latest posts

Back