Back after a long absence

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perkicar

Hi VR.com'ers---

After chatting with Ross this morning, I realized I haven't been on VR.com in nearly a year. It's been a crazy year, with a job change (same place, different position that is about 1000x crazier than the previous job--not sure I'm enjoying that).
Healthwise, all is well; found out I was osteopenic so am taking Calcium and Vitamin D. INR is stable. I'm still clicking away.
I joined Facebook, which is a mixed blessing--have found some friends I'd lost touch with, but man, it can eat up time so easily!
Anyway--I'm back, and will do my best to check in regularly so I can keep up with everyone.

XOXO,
Carolyn (aka Perkicar)

Great to hear from you, Carolyn.

How are the dogs - are you still taking them to races? Glad to hear things are busy - makes the time go faster but maybe that is not always a good thing.

Sounds like boredom is not an issue for you.

Have a great summer.

Hey, Perky!!!

Hey, Perky!!!

Carolyn, we have missed you! I do have to confess that I have been pretty much a lurker this last year, but, even lurking, I love to see posts from those near and dear. Sorry work has been so hectic, but glad to hear that your health is good! Hugs. Janet

Perkicar!!!!! Welcome Back Hon!!!!

Perkicar!!!!! Welcome Back Hon!!!!

Glad to see things are going well for you and don't feel alone as far as not being on much, as I haven't been on as much either. I am going to college to get a degree in Information Technology and This fall is really going to be nuts as I am going full time. Most Likely, I won't be on much unless it's a quick peak to keep up on the news. Anywho....that being said....WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D Harrybaby:D

P.S. I am on Facebook As Well Harold A. Lowell if you want to add me!!

Last edited:
I joined Facebook, which is a mixed blessing--have found some friends I'd lost touch with, but man, it can eat up time so easily!

*chuckles*

Yes, yes indeed it can! But, it is cool to catch up with old friends! I'm there, too ... if you want, search for me by Email:
faithcubsmc2691
@
aol.com

Good to see you back ... and that all is well. :)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Things have changed since you've been gone" ... Pam Tillis ... 'Land Of The Living'

Show me your super powers. Please? :p I've been asking for years and I really have been a good boy. ;)

Latest posts

Back