Baby news!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

Hi all,
Well for anyone who hasn't read my blog so already knows, I'm pregnant! About 12 weeks now and so much more excited than we were when we first found out 5 weeks ago. Shock doesn't begin to cover it but thats all change now and we can't wait (especially Chloe who we told yesterday!!)

It's all starting to all get more real now.

I got my first scan date through today and despite my doctor telling me he'd ensure I got an early one, the date I've been given is 21st August by which time I'll be just gone 15 weeks, but policy where I live is to not do a scan before 16 weeks so I won't moan - at least the picture should be clearer at that point.

I saw my doctor and BP fears (I had convinced myself it would be high!) were unfounded as my blood pressure was completely normal last week (VERY surprising given how stressed about it I was!). I have midwife this saturday to do more paperwork then just wait for the scan.

By my dates I'm 12 weeks this week and so we have told everyone now and are all very excited.

Symptoms arent too bad either - still sore... erm... well ladies you know what gets sore!, tired and gagging in the evenings but not sick and teeny bit of heartburn so nothing to moan about.

So now back to my normal fears before scan of 'what if I imagined it all (despite 10 positive tests now!) and theres nothing in there!'

I am going to try and ignore that fear and relax now and look forward to the scan.

So sorry for not being active for so long but with all this going on my mind has not been with it. Will try to be a much better friend!

xxx

Congratulations, Emma- that's wonderful news! Chloe must be so excited! Best wishes for an easy and healthy pregnancy and birth.

Congratulations Emma!!!

Congratulations Emma!!!

I sure do wish you all the best with your new baby, and I am sure Chloe will treasure your new little one!!! ((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) from Harrybaby:D :D :D

Umm, congratulations and stuff. Have you figured out what causes this medical condition yet?

My goodness gracious, Emma!

I thought I was going to have to fly over there and force you to post your news! :eek: I've been going bonkers waiting for you to tell it! :p Thank you!;)

Now, for what I really want to say . . . .

Congratulations!

Baby1q.gif

Ross said:
Umm, congratulations and stuff. Have you figured out what causes this medical condition yet?

hehehehe - not yet worked it out. Something to do with swallowing a 'baby sandwich with seeds in it from the shops' according to Chloe!!! Will be avoiding those types of sandwiches in future!

Mary, I'm sorry :D Wanted to wait the 12 weeks before announcing it too much. Have been sooo excited to do it though! Can't wait to share scan photos with you all later next month too!

Thankyou everyone for all the lovely wishes!!!

xxx

Iam SOOOO Happy for you.I really needed HAPPY news, this is the best!!!! Lyn
ps
now i WANT A BABY lol when Justin was in CICU, I told them it wasn't fair, :( his room was in the back and I had to walk past rows and rows of incubators, It made me feel like when you go past puppies inthe window :) now I can live thru your baby instead of waking up and changing diapers lol

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

Congratulations to a wonderful family. Get ready.....you'll be falling in love all over again!!

Enjoy the glow!!

:) Marguerite

What special news...congratulations!
Be prepared...your heart will grow even bigger with another one to love!

Yolanda

cooker said:
Yahoo!!! Wonderful and exciting news!!! Are you going to name the baby after me or Ross? Both would be ok too:D :D :D

Now what if it's a girl? Rossene or Cookette?

Good news, Emma. We are so proud. We all love our VR babies and will anxiously await all news as you go along. Blessins........

hensylee said:
Now what if it's a girl? Rossene or Cookette?

Good news, Emma. We are so proud. We all love our VR babies and will anxiously await all news as you go along. Blessins........

We could combine the two? Rosser or Cooks?? :D

Congratulations Emma! I'm so happy for all of you. Chloe will be a great big sister!

Latest posts

Back