Average age of death in "In Loving Memory" section

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nocturne;n870259 said:
Dick, your very existence gives me hope. So, while I'm sure that's not the primary reason you have been carrying on for all of these decades, thanks for that!

For me, even knowing that I have a very roughly 1 in 3 chance of seeing 80 feels better than NOT KNOWING. I dunno... Maybe I'm weird.

Odds. Schmodds. My husband is a professional gambler and knows more than anyone how odds can distort perception. I backed Brexit - not because I voted that way but because the odds were so skewed. I didn't have the same foresight with recent events unfortunately.

After reading all this, I just have to share my personal philosophy:

If you think you're going to die soon, and you live life like you're going to die soon, you probably will.

Let's all go out there and pi$$ off fate! Follow dick's example and just live your life like everyone else.

dick0236;n870262 said:
.....and my guess is that by then I could use a cold drink based on where I'm probably gonna go.
As I understand it the Finnish version of hell is freezing. Maybe a hot coco is more the ideal? Ya never know where the travel agent may get the best flights...

Latest posts

Back