Aussie Member Loves the View From This Side Of the Mountain

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiemember

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hi All,

Thanks so much for your well wishes and to Susie for posting for me. Was supposed to be in hospital till Thursday 26th but I was doing so well they let me go home today. Surgery went totally smoothly and my new St Judes is ticking away nicely. Can't believe how well I'm feeling already but am still about to have a nanna nap - Will write more later - Jeanne :D

Good to see you are doing so well & welcome back. Remember to get your rest, and take it easy for awhile. Good luck & God Bless

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

You had been hanging around in the Waiting Room long enough, hadn't you?? :D;)

Glad that everything went so well for you. Best wishes for continuing success and a speedy recovery!!

Marguerite

Thanks so much everyone - I'm continuing to do really well - my only problem is that I can't sleep - not due to pain or anything - just can't sleep - but it seems that is a pretty common problem :)

Have my next INR test on Friday so hopefully all will be within range. I never realised how hard it was to be in the waiting room until I got out here and breathed in the fresh mountain air - should have had it done 3 years ago!!! :D

Jeanne,
Congratulations on a successful surgery. Glad to see you on this side of the mountain.

Chris

Latest posts

Back