Are we Crazy?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryj

My husband and I are taking 2 of our granddaughters and 3 of their friends to the Rascal Flatts concert here in Georgia Sunday night. We are even riding the Marta Train which we have never done. Then, the five girls,ages 6-12,are all spending the night with us. I took Monday off. My husband didn't. He said one night of 5 giggling girls was enough for him. He is 55 and this is his first concert ever.

Well don't know about you folks, but I am. :cool:

That sounds mildly like fun. Hope you all enjoy it.

Well, you might be crazy but I don't think this activity makes you so. It sounds really great and I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Just say "yes" to everything they ask for and you will be the good guys forever.;) :D ;)

NAH, not crazy at all!! Just enjoying being a Granma! I take my granddaughters to concerts all the time. Hubby will go once in awhile...

Keeps me young! lol Hope you have a great time.

The concert was great. All the girls got concert t-shirts and stood up and sang and danced the whole time Rascal Flatts were performing(so did Mawmaw). They enjoyed the Marta ride and it was much easier than I thought. I don't know if Pawpaw enjoyed the concert(too loud) but he enjoyed watching the girls have so much fun.

Latest posts

Back