Anyone heard from user Protimenow?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaconne

I've noticed that Protimenow has not posted for over 5 weeks. The last time I exchanged messages with him was around Thanksgiving time and I was sending him personal messages about buying some of his unused INRatio2 strips. Has anyone heard from him? He's been a regular poster and to go 5+ weeks, let alone a few days is unusual for him.

The last time I exchanged messages with him was around Thanksgiving time and I was sending him personal messages about buying some of his unused INRatio2 strips.

so there's an outstanding PM?

Last time I tried to message him his box was full and I was unable to get through. I've previously discussed this with him (months ago) and since then haven't heard from him.

I'll see what I've got...

ok, no email address on file, thought he was on another forum, but can't find that. Have used the email facility via this site to send an email.

I hope he's ok

pellicle said:
so there's an outstanding PM?

Yes,

I have an outstanding PM asking him if he's sent me a few strips to test. I was hoping to visit him since we only live about 40 miles from each other.

I do hope everything is OK as well. I know he had a small stroke a year ago or so.

It's been a crazy month or so for me. I broke my wrist last month, and it's sort of curtailed my ability to type (the damned cast, and before this, the damned splints made it either difficult or painful or both). I appreciate the concern.

I'll see what I can do to AGAIN empty mail from this forum's low capacity mail system. Chaconne -- when I am finally able to unearth those strips (I did some cleaning before I broke my wrist and they inadvertently got covered by other boxes), I'll send them out to you -- they are of no use or any more value to me, because I no longer trust the InRatio, so I'll send them out as a gift. Just give me a few more days...

Thanks to everyone for asking about me. (It's been two weeks since I've taken my INR -- I've been fighting the flu and its after-effects, so I don't know if it'll impact my INR or not -- but I'll find out).

If my computer continues to work, I'll be back...

Hey!!

Good to hear you're OK. We've missed your input on many of the posts. Don't worry about the strips, I actually got some of the "New Improved" ones to work from ebay. However, If you want to send a few, I could do some testing to compare how they test on me and my meter.

Latest posts

Back