Any Word On Ross???

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mb

Been worried.....has anyone heard on Ross yesterday or today?

Marybeth

Ross-

I was just wondering if you still have your guard, or did they let you out under "house arrest" ? You really probably should have someone monitoring you, ya know, for the sake of the world.:D :D :D

Yes Nancy, I'm under house arrest and being guarded by wife and 2 sons. I have, however, been granted limited driving privileges (Doc Appts, Store, Coumadin Clinic, etc.) but you know I'll wreak havoc where ever I may be at any given moment. :D

And with his trusty computer by his side.... no one can stop him!

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! ;)

(sorry, it's that's the Theatre teacher in me rearing its ugly head)

Last edited:
Niki

Niki

While we've got you here..when did you have open-heart surgery the last time? I'm curious so I may can help with you and your INR. Bonnie

Bonnie

Bonnie

Sorry I didn't get back to you quicker. I went out of town. I had my surgery June 24, 2002. I've just gotten off the phone with my card, and I THINK things should start going better. She's now in private practice, instead of with a group, so now I'll only deal with her for regulating my INR, instead of any doctor that happens to be on-call. And she is MUCh more willing to listen to me say "I'll just eat some salad" if my INR is in the high end, rather than try to change it. But we shall see. Today it was 2.7 (but will probably continue to go up, since we increased my dose after Friday's 2.0).

Thanks, any help would be GREAT!

Latest posts

Back