Angiogram while on Coumadin

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lorraine said:
Hi everyone,

I just wrote a great post that took me about a half hour to do, just to loose it when I went to post. I'm frustrated now, so I am going to do a word document and then copy and paste it here. I guess when you take too long to post, you get kicked off?

It is FRUSTRATING to lose a post, especially a LONG ONE!

I've found a few techniques that work.

Copying and Pasting from a WORD document is probably the safest but a bit cumbersome.

I usually take an intermediate approach and just COPY what I've written in the VR response box after every few paragraphs. Then hit the SUBMIT button.

A yet more conservative approach is to actually start an e-mail and PASTE my copied text to it. You can then either send it, click on Send Later, or just leave it and switch screens back to the VR post and click SUBMIT.

Bottom Line: Having Some Sort of Backup saves a LOT of GRIEF!

Another Hint: Do NOT touch your Mouse after clicking on the Submit button until you see that the post has been sent. I think that is the #1 culprit in lost posts.

'AL Capshaw'

Lorraine, I'm really happy that the angio went well. Arteries of a teenager - must be all the righteous living!:D

I have been waiting to hear form you Lorraine. Great news and good job there patient,
Kathleen

Al: Thanks for the tips on posting. I think since I don't post very often, I usually have a lot to say so my post are long. Posting every few paragraphs is probably a good idea. I am comfortable doing a word document though and copy and pasting. In fact when i lost that post, I was copying it before I hit submit to save it. Again since it was probably a half hour before i finished typing what i wanted to say, i must have already been booted off the forum and didn't realize it. Anyway, from now on if my post are going to be long I will either do the copy and paste from word or submit every so oftern.

Karlynn: I'm happy the Angio went well too. I thought it was cool what the cardio said about saying that my arteries look that of a teenager. Must be all that hot food I love to eat!:D

Kathleen: Thanks. You were very helpful. I'm just glad this angio is behind me. Bridging made it a lot less comfortable then my first angio 7 years ago.

I want to thank every one for their help. You all have been great as always. What we we have done without vr.com?!

Latest posts

Back