And the count down begins! !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrietW

Attitude of Gratitude
And l don't mean New Years or do l ! ?
Only just a few sleeps like 5 more sleeps and after 3 yrs of waiting will all be over and a miracle of miracles takes place. I am in aww and denial at the same time as l head into the New Year with the possibility of many many more to come. When l saw call display this morning from my Surgeons office l expect another bump but nope today was my lucky day Confirmation for January 5th it is!

Happy New Years friends and may you all be as blessed as l feel in this moment! All the best in health and happiness. As we move into 2016 l feel more blessed by God's Grace than ever before !
✌peace

Best to you, Harriiet. I believe having a positive attitude will do wonders for your recovery. I know waiting is hard, and suspect you are relieved knowing the waiting will be over and you can get on with the healing.

Best wishes to you Harriet. It is going to be all right. My own surgery is scheduled for 19th January. I am sure by that time you will be recovering and telling me that it wasn't that bad :).

Wishing you an easy time as possible and an excellent outcome, Harriet. Will say a prayer for confidence, peace and calm for you, and insanely good surgery and care from your medical team on the 5th.

Thank you all so much for your kindness possitve thoughts and your prayers. I'm a big believe in the power of prayer so thank you all from my heart to yours ❤ l am in zen mode right now resting after a very busy season at work which l will miss terrible as l love so much what l do.
Resting Meditating Writing Followed by Eat Sleep and pray.

You will do great. I sit here right now 1 month to the date since my surgery and I actually, in a weird kind of way, enjoyed the process, maybe because I am just in amazement what modern medicine can do and how one can get a new lease on life. Embrace the process and keep a positive mind set!

TP12022015
Thank you and in a weird sort of way it truly is a journey of the heart and for me spiritual one. Mind body soul. It's nice to read people's recover is going well. Thank you for sharing that ! Happy New Year ! And to new lease on life. Xx

Honeybunny AmyBL Dodger Fan Neil Dornole Rakesh1167 Fred W Tap12022015 all of you and so many more on site have truly been a such an inspiration a great reference and l've said it before a life line. I am so grateful for you all so thank you. It will only be 2 more day for me to prepare take a deep breath exhale and put my life in the hands of God and his amazing team of brilliant professionals. A true miracle l know how very blessed l am and don't take one day of my life for granted.

Kelly2632

How are you holding up ? My visits here have been Spira tic as of late. First of your welcome that's what we kinda try and do here. I was new once to and afraid .. afraid of my diagnosis afraid l didn't know enough frustrated with my amazing doctors in a panic to get things fixed developed high anxiety diagnosed with lung disease had to sort out what was what and what symptoms were from which disease .. kinda messing and then life happens and sometimes complicates things and then there's what goes on in one's head. And then all of the sudden here we are almost 3 yrs later . Some only wait days or weeks some literally years. I was 52 when l was diagnosed and scared to death my lungs weren't functioning well and everyday l wondered if it would be my last. I have learned to trust in the process even when it is frustrating and my faith continues to grow daily . I have also had many great losses mostly in this past year. But we somehow find the strength to go on. I wanna hug you and tell you how sorry l am for your losses. I also want to wish you a very happy birthday as l will be in recovery on the 7th and a little out of it. So hope your day is an amazing one. I was diagnosed on my birthday with heart disease and told l might not make it and still going strong lm 55 now and 56 in May God Willing .
You take good care ask questions. . I use to ho in with list as long as your arm wanting answers. I didn't always get them all everytime but bit by bit l got them. These doctors and surgeons are in the business of saving lives. They don't want to fail. I trust that God has put me in the best possible hands. Do take care and l pray you find the answers .. l will be back posting before you know it and hope to see you on site. Xx ❤ Harriet

Well the 5th is a lucky day for me, I will be 59 years old. I will pray for you. Everything will turn out great and I suggest you start making plans for a great summer. You will be able to do things you couldn't before. Good luck to you and let us know how you made out!!

Knotguilty thank you ! I am so looking forward to an amazing summer as the last few have not be good infact l wasn't sure if l would make it through the last one or two. I have big plans for my life and this summers gunna Rock. !!! I have woken up this morning very very emotional. I suppose this is normal l think the 5th is a good day too .
Thx u for your prayers

Thank you MethodAir for your thoughts and prayers Xx
Thank you all my surgery is at 7 am must be at the hospital by 6 am and God Willing as son as my son is able he will send a msg to let you know how things went Xx bless you all and thank you God is Great and l do believe in miracles 😇 😇 😇

Back