An Idea for a Survey

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John & Joann

Would it be an asset to have a list by year of those that have had valve surgery. It would look something like this:

1999 Mary Sue Atrial and Mitral Mechanical St. Jude Cleveland Clinic

I am not qualified to do this chart. It would be on one page. This would take some computer knowledge beyond my amateur hacking!!

Reactions? Any Takers to work on this project. Ross suggested that we have reactions to this idea before it is implemented.

John & Joann
Still Clicking Softly

John & Joann said:
Would it be an asset to have a list by year of those that have had valve surgery. It would look something like this:

1999 Mary Sue Atrial and Mitral Mechanical St. Jude Cleveland Clinic

I am not qualified to do this chart. It would be on one page. This would take some computer knowledge beyond my amateur hacking!!

Reactions? Any Takers to work on this project. Ross suggested that we have reactions to this idea before it is implemented.

John & Joann
Still Clicking Softly

I believe we only have 10 options on the poll, so we would have to combine years.
Any suggestions as to how to group them?
Other than that, I don't think it would be difficult.
And I think it's a great idea.:)

Bina said:
Sounds good, maybe it could be broken down as follows:
Year of OHS
2000-2007
1995-1999
1990-1994
1985-1989
1980-1984
1975-1979
1970-1974
1965-1969

Good thought, Bina, but RCB had his first valve replacement in 1960 so we needed to go back a few years.
Since many members had replacement after 2000, I tried to give those years more options.
Anyway, you can see the results on the thread I started in this same forum.
Thanks John for the idea, and you do get all the credit!

Latest posts

Back