all set for tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluefields409

I am moving from the feeling surreal chairs to the WAY-TOO-REAL chairs. :eek2:

Transfer to other hospital in an hour or so.

Even when you have the head knowledge , and feel well informed etc it is a different sense when you think ' By this time tomorrow , hopefully will in recovery mode."

Not sure if internet will be available until after surgery, which some may be thankful for/:redface2:

My sincere appreciation to all who have shared their experiences and offered encouraging words.

Helen :)

Good luck! I've been told I can wait but have been wanting to get it over with and get back to doing the things I want to but every time I think about "the day " of the operation I know I'll be kicking myself for pushing for it, like " why he hell was I pushing for this?" Hopefully I won't drive right past the hospital and head to the bar. You'll be fine,

Good luck and Godspeed Helen.

You'll do great and be posting from the other side in no time. By the time I have mine you'll be an old had at the recovery malarkey :)

Gerri

Hopefully I won't drive right past the hospital and head to the bar.

OMG I came quite close to that . . . and even tried to check myself out the night before my op (and walk home!) with the promise that I would come back in the morning. Funny what our brains do in this situation! But it all worked out fine :)

Good luck Helen!!

Latest posts

Back