ajay_22_86's surgery is Wednesday, May 20

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Having had your surgery postponed before, I'm sure that you are more than ready for Wednesday to arrive so you can get this over and done with. You are in good health and you have a positive attitude, so I'm confident all will go well.
Please ask someone to update after surgery. We get nervous when we have to wait on news!
God bless and Godspeed!

You are in my prayers for a successful surgery and recovery!!! You will be back on here posting before you know it!!!

Good Luck ajay!

You are going to do just great!! Please have someone keep us updated.
Once you recover you will feel great, but please give it some time.

All of us on the forum are thinking you!

Thanks guys! I'm off to the hospital tomorrow but just checking my email before I go to bed. I don't think my family will be able to post because they're not one for computers but I'll post as soon as I get back to give an update! This site has been great for information - I don't know what I would have done without it and everyone's words of wisdom!

Ajay all the best an my expression on here is we will all be there Wed
for you.Lots of prayers sent your way

zipper2 (DEB)

Thank you for the kind words.

Warning:Grumpy post! I'm still in hospital as I'm typing this but thought I'd give a brief update as how things went. The AVR went well, and I haven't been in any pain for a long time. I was ready to be released on Tuesday but the doctors held back because I had fluid around the heart which needed to be drained. This was causing me to cough very badly every time I spoke. Now my temperature keeps peaking and they think I might have an infection but the blood results come back all fine. The doctors aren't very clear with me so I have no idea how long I'm going to be in here for so I'm a bit fed up.

Hi Ajay,

I wish things were running smoother for you - your body sounds like it's having a bit of a temper tantrum. Hope it whips itself back into shape ASAP.
Fingers crossed that things improve soon! Thinking of you.

Melissa

Latest posts

Back