after a month my operation pls suggest me

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manipreet04

After a month my operation is done in asian heart ..by dr. panda in july 2011 pls suggest me which pricosions I take from now.i m 24 year old .and I have problem in arotic and mitral volve both will replace.i m too afrid about the operaton .
Mitral volve study…………..
Ef slop=106
Epss=4.2
De=15.9
Pht=.95 cm2

Arotic volve
Arotic root = 29.1mm
Left atrium dia= 58.1 mm

Left ventricle
Ivs ed =9.2
Es=11.5
Edv=100ml

Ejection fraction=67%
Shorting fraction=37%

Mital flow=1/4
Artic flow=2.5/4
Pul flow=0/4
Tri flow=0/4

and pls pls suggest me what question i ask and which kind off volve is best for me and suggest me which pricosions I take from now...

I would suggest talking to your doctor about your options for surgery. Considering your age you would most likely be a good candidate for mechanical valves. There have been many people on this forum that have gone through successful surgeries, including double valve replacement. Most everyone is scared of the surgery and most everyone goes through the surgery and feels better after. I'm sure there are many members on this forum that would agree. If you need the surgery, most would suggest get it done and move forward with life. I've personally been reading the information on this forum for almost 2 years and have learned so much. I'm so thankful for the people that share their personal experience. :thumbup:

i really happy to see yr reply sirr thanks for urrr suport . and i m going for the asian heart hospital...i m rally happy to see that u have time for me n to reply .

ok at last i have no any world to tanks u man in english(hahahahah) ...coz off from india(hindi)but i think u understand myy felling...

Latest posts

Back