ACER computer question for ya..!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never forget when I hit something and my screen rotated around 45 degrees. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I had done. It was the end of the day, so I just closed it out and hoped it would right itself in the morning. It didn't, so I was faced with trying to Google a fix with my head going sideways.

Here's what happened. I was trying to close out a hung up site and hit Ctrl-Alt-Del. Must have hit the arrow key while doing that and caused the rotated screen.

So I found out that if you hit Ctrl-Alt-arrow, it rotates your screen.

Oh, the things you learn.

I'll never forget when I hit something and my screen rotated around 45 degrees. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I had done. It was the end of the day, so I just closed it out and hoped it would right itself in the morning. It didn't, so I was faced with trying to Google a fix with my head going sideways.

Here's what happened. I was trying to close out a hung up site and hit Ctrl-Alt-Del. Must have hit the arrow key while doing that and caused the rotated screen.

So I found out that if you hit Ctrl-Alt-arrow, it rotates your screen.

Oh, the things you learn.

I've learned by trial and arrow before!

Acer has been around for some time and reportedly has been a good one and just hangs on. These new ones are going fast and really good machines according to what I am reading about them. I have an Acer monitor flat screen and it's really a big improvement over the heavy monitor but my cat tries to jump on top of this one like she did the squarer monitor and everything hits the floor! She is not happy. She spent many content hours helping me by sitting on top of the monitor - she even had her very own shelf.

Latest posts

Back