ACER computer question for ya..!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShezaGirlie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I don't know what I did, but my internet browser only shows about a postage stamp size of a website..:eek:

It's a little rinky dink Acer, but easy to travel with so I tolerate it..:D

Would anyone have a simple explanation for a simple mind when it comes to fixing what I've mucked up..:confused:

I guess I could run it by my pedicurist who has a degree in computer science...go figure..:D

Sounds to me like you mistakenly clicked on the zoom at the bottom right just above the system tray and clock and have it set to something really small instead of 100%. Start there.

Ok Ross - that was the first thing I looked for and the tab you're talking about isn't on my screen. My browser page is normal size - it's just the web page that's postage stamp size. So, the tab must be on the bottom of Internet pages...?!?

Ok Ross - that was the first thing I looked for and the tab you're talking about isn't on my screen. My browser page is normal size - it's just the web page that's postage stamp size. So, the tab must be on the bottom of Internet pages...?!?

That's where my tab is!

That's good to know.

CTRL + works on enlarging photos with Photoshop... didn't know it was a universal code. Of course, I'm computer illiterate........

My niece has an Acer laptop & loves it. I've thought of getting a 10" for travel, but since I just got a Dell 1525 in January, I can't justify the extra $$ for another toy.

The spacebar in my Dell quit working this week. Called Dell Monday night. Got a voice-mail last night that the part had been overnighted. Service tech called about 45 minutes ago to say he'd be at my office between 2 & 4 p.m. today to switch out the keyboards... I'll be back in business using my green baby at home.......

Back