abs belt

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extraordinary

Hello i had a mechanical On-x it's been 11 months since the operation ( almost a year )
Feelin' good and recently started working out, and after pregnancy ( i have a 1 and 4months years old baby ) for sure my belly is not as tight as before so i've ordered an abs belt which works by a[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]dvanced electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) toning technology.. which i contacted the company to make sure that it was safe to use it they said they have it done studies on heart disease people so they can't say ... anyone before used such a thing ? do you think it could effect it ? I already purchase it and it's expensive so i thought of using it anyways
​the one i purchased is the slender tone system abs female
[/FONT]

Do you have a pacemaker? That would be a concern. I would check with On-X to be safe.

I hope it works for you, and keep us updated. I personally think the only way to get in shape is to eat right and work out! Good luck!

camgough;n854082 said:
Do you have a pacemaker? That would be a concern. I would check with On-X to be safe.

I hope it works for you, and keep us updated. I personally think the only way to get in shape is to eat right and work out! Good luck!

NO pacemaker, that's brilliant idea I'll contact them ... yes I'm trying to but also looking to make the results faster

Latest posts

Back