a graphicnof why we don't neglect our AC therapy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat, Guru and Merkintologist
Interestingly this seems to have also been treated non surgically

15796274211_bbfed0e0c1_o.jpg

Interesting. I have been in process of dealing with a mechanical aortic valve supposed malfunction from possible panus. I consistently self tested for 12 years and have used Lovenox if INR below 2.0. TEE unsuccessful due a very large hiatal hernia in my thoracic cavity. I am in a catch 22 as GI surgeon does not want to repair it as questions of my heart function. Do you know where/what/how they fixed it non surgically. I had multiple echos last one yesterday and as you can imagine, do not want to have another open heart surgical procedure. I was also told yesterday that AVR surgery has improved significantly in the last 3 years? Is this a vicious rumor to make me feel better? Thanks for any further info you have on the above.

Hi

djacq;n849608 said:
. TEE unsuccessful due a very large hiatal hernia in my thoracic cavity. I am in a catch 22 as GI surgeon does not want to repair it as questions of my heart function. Do you know where/what/how they fixed it non e.

It seemed to have been transesophageal guided throlmbolytic regime.

Add skz and tPA to your search criteria. (Tissue plasmigen activator)

for instance:
http://content.onlinejacc.org/article.aspx?articleid=1126505

Hope that helps you.

Latest posts

Back