30 years ago

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross,
I don't know how I missed this and I'm really sorry I did.
Please accept my best wishes to you and Lyn
Thirty years seems like a long time until one of your kids is approaching that number!:eek:
Rich

Happy 30th Ross & Lynn....Claudia & I celebrated our 32nd this passed March 18th....Congrats to you both....30th anniversaries just don't happen these day very often...It takes Commitment, Communication & Never going to bed angry....

Ross,
I don't know how I missed this and I'm really sorry I did.
Please accept my best wishes to you and Lyn
Thirty years seems like a long time until one of your kids is approaching that number!:eek:
Rich

Umm Rich, my oldest turns 30 on July 22nd. Need a calculator to figure that one out?

Ross,
I totally understand that one, but I wasn't talking age.
We have one who will hit thirty years of marriage in less than than two years, and another who will hit twenty five next year.
Rich

Ross,
I totally understand that one, but I wasn't talking age.
We have one who will hit thirty years of marriage in less than than two years, and another who will hit twenty five next year.
Rich

OH, ok. See, ain't had enough coffee to understand things yet.

Happy 30th Ross & Lynn....Claudia & I celebrated our 32nd this passed March 18th....Congrats to you both....30th anniversaries just don't happen these day very often...It takes Commitment, Communication & Never going to bed angry....

James, that baby has grown up! He is sooooo cute - that adorable smile~!

I love the pix, Ross - he is growing up way too fast. they all do. I have a check ready for several days for mailing but don't know if daughter took it today but it is comin. Take Lyn out for dinner - or order in! Blessins..........

Just popped in today and saw this, wanted to wish you and Lynn a belated happy 30th.
That really is something,it takes alot of love to make the 30 year mark!
Wishing you guys the best--Dina

Love? You must not have seen the frying pan. :biggrin2: It's amazing that she hasn't neutered me yet.

Ross, I'm so sorry I missed this thread. A belated happy anniversary to you and Lynn. Talon is adorable! In a couple of weeks Tom and I will have our 44th anniversary. I had just graduated and turned 18 and we got married on his 19th birthday. He has been my best friend for over 50 years. I just can not imagine life without him. Very few people expected our marriage would last either but we knew differently.

I know you and Lynn have been through tough times but God surely blessed you with a helpmate. I hope the two of you have many more anniversaries.

Latest posts

Back