3 days Post Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three days, WOW! I didn't get a shirt, only got a cute little bear that I added to my collection. I was supposed to hug it when I coughed, didn't help much!! ! Please take it easy for a couple of weeks. Breathe, sleep, walk, rest. Glad you made to the other side of the mountain.

rswp:

Way to go! 3 days! I had surgery on a Tuesday, went home the next Monday. Of course, I was having some congestive heart failure pre-op and I also had an ASD repaired during the MVR.
Just remember to be kind to your heart & body -- and watch out for those Mack trucks in your dreams!!

KristiinSD said:
I was beginning to worry it was just one big climb...now that I know there are t-shirts, stuffed animals and big trucks it sounds a lot more FUN!

Kristi
mr

Kristi:
Yeah, like kids getting "treats" of ice cream and popsicles after tonsillectomies. As a kid, I envied them but never thought about the "admission price" to their special club. Fortunately/unfortunately, I never got an invitation to join the Tonsillectomy Club!

Latest posts

Back