2nd scan + pic

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

Hi all,

Had our second scan today as 1st showed different leg and head measurements and they wanted to scan at 16 weeks.

All looked good today. It was wriggling around, kidneys, stomach and spine all looked good. Saw heartbeat and everything was a lot clearer than last time and that was only 2 weeks ago.
Its grown lots too looking at the measurements - hope we're not headed for an 11lb baby! lol

VERY relieved after that one as measurements all came out the same and put me at 16+4 weeks, making me due 17th February.

Also quite nice now as the past couple of days I've been able to feel the first little flutters of baby moving in there - been doing it constantly for the past half an hour - must be cos it got prodded around a bit this afternoon.

Hopefully I will manage to attach a photo of the scan. I don't have a scanner so just took it on mobile so it's not as clear as it really is but you get the idea... (really sorry if its big - I'm still not good at this photo thing!)

Love Emma
xxx

scan2.jpg

This is lovely news, Emma!:)
Maybe you will have a really great Valentine's present this year!:) :)
You remain in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Mary

Beautiful picture- so glad all is going well and look forward to welcoming him or her in February!

What a beautiful baby Emma! I'm so happy to read the news of the latest scan. May this all be smooth sailing for you.

Orrrrrrr so cute :) Glad things are going well :) , will be thinking of you. Paula x

Latest posts

Back