2nd Annual Reunion in Nashville TN!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To Dick and Bob

To Dick and Bob

Hey Dick

I've got a strange feeling that you and Fr. Gleason trying to keep me outta trouble could be a case of the 'blind leading the blind.'

Perhaps the three ladies you refer to will keep us entertained, musically of course - They might give the 'Three Degrees' a run for their money............Oh forgot......Janie's included, maybe that should read the 'Three Musketeers.'

I'm looking forward to the trip and really don't mind if I get into just a 'teeny-weeny' bit of trouble. With a man of the cloth like Fr. Bob keeping a close eye I know things won't get outta hand.

Nashville Reunion

Nashville Reunion

OK, I give Up. Ive looked here and under the old forum and cannot find any information or announcement on the Nashville Reunion. Did I miss it? Where should I look?

'AL'

What a bummer!

What a bummer!

Major dissapointment about Graceland being in Memphis. Heck, from over here across the country in the desert, it's all the same to me anyway!

Oh, well. I'll save Graceland for another lifetime!

There will indeed be an agenda. Most likely it will consist of meeting for meals and that's about it. And of course we will be having an official VR.com planning meeting. Other than that, we'll probably leave it open and decide as we go..

Golf is a must though Bob!

New kid considering considering attending reunion. Will an agenda be forthcoming? I don't think I will be able to spend 4 days in Nashville, however I'd be interested in one particular day.

To Hank

To Hank

Hey Hank

Don't get too concerned about Graceland not being close by the re-union.

I visited some years ago and the only thing that I hadn't seen before was on Elvis's aeroplane. It was a double bed with a 'seatbelt' Impressed me simply because I'd never seen a bed on a plane before and never even thought of the necessity of a safety harness.

Funny what sticks in folks minds huh?

Regards the agenda for Nashville - Don't forget the 'scar' contest

Nashville

Nashville

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING............. ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING :D

Perry -
Even if you can only make one day that would be okay.
You would still get to meet everyone.
I won't be arriving until Friday.
Hank - Hope you can arrange a daily meeting place for new arrivals so we don't get lost in the shuffle.
C-Ya.
:p Tammy

Nashville Thread

Nashville Thread

Hey Hank

The thread relating to the Nashville re-union is getting rather long and cumbersome. It would be real easy to forget who's committed and who has yet to sign up.

Should we start a thread at the top of the home page which is kept specifically for folks to book their places. Might mean lifting the posts of the ten definites and taking them to the new thread.

Only you will know if this is possible, but some type of marketing is obviously required to promote interest in the event.

We will be in Nashville--RVing

We will be in Nashville--RVing

It is our plan to be at the Nashville Reunion. We will be staying in our 5th wheel RV near Opryland. We will be about 8 minutes away. Due to other travel plans, the dog, etc. this is a compromise situation. Blowing the big $$ on our Alaska trip in August.

We are both looking forward to the celebration of friendship and life.

John for Joann

Awesome!

Awesome!

Hey John and Joann! So glad to hear that you will be coming. It will be very good to see y'all again.

Michelle says hi to you both..

Latest posts

Back