2nd Annual Reunion in Nashville TN!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
We are looking forward to the reunion in Nashville! I hope there are many new folks there to meet! It will be wonderful to see all of those we met last year in San Antonio.

Wish we could make it.

Wish we could make it.

:( Wish we could come but any chance of it was slim to none with class's and all, and slim just walked out when the fuel pump went out on the car.:(
Will have to try to catch the next one.
:) Ya'll have fun now ya hear!!:D

Boston Bob lives!

Boston Bob lives!

Hey M-7, I found Boston Bob. He's right here on the forum and will be in Nashville. I got a post fom him last night and he is doing OK. Bob, you had us worried.

Hey boston Bob!!

I've been wondering about you! I look forward to seeing you in Nashville.

Lets see if I know how to post to the new forum! Hey, Bob, how about lets see if YOU know how to post to the new forum. lol
We've missed you.

We will be there.
Does that make us 7 & 8 or 8 & 9.
I'm so confused:(
Either way - Looking forward to it.
Made my reservations this morning. No problems.

Tammy

& seite... Hard enough to speak Spanish.. I sure can't spell it!

You just LOVE to make my life complicated dontcha girlfriend!!

Just what am I signing up for by counting myself in as 6 & 7? :eek:

Rain

I'M COMMITTED, I'M COMMITTED!! Six and Seven....

Rain hold up the 'good time wagon train' :eek: not a chance! Jump on Tammy, you're eight and nine. Can't wait to meet you in Nashville.

Rain in cool Colorado :)

Last edited:
Looking forward to meeting everyone..

Looking forward to meeting everyone..

Hi,

So glad to hear that so many or you are coming to Nashville. I am originally from Boston, MA, but have lived in Nashville since 1982. I am 51 yrs old now... so ... you do the math...

I love this city and will be happy to help answer any questions or help anyone who would like any assistance in Nashville.

not trying to organize any functions.. I resigned from that on the old board...just letting you know that I live here and if I can help... let me know.

RobThatsMe

Last edited:
Show me the way baby

Show me the way baby

Just show me the way to graceland cause I wanna dance where Elvis danced.. I don't really like the guy, but I may never get there again so I gotta check it out at least once.
:D

I posted somewhere that I was gonna be member #10 for Nashville, but I got my 'threads' and my 'replies' kinda mixed up.

So here in the proper place I hereby declare that Billy in Ireland sure hopes to become 'Billy in Nashville' on the occasion of Fr O'Gleason's birthday, on October 11th.

Despite being #10, I think I'm correct in saying that I am the #1 international member to make such a declaration.

Notice I didn't say 'foreign' member - Shure begorrah most of y'all have Irish blood of one kind or another. Those Irish Guys of yesteryears all had bicycles and they sure spread themselves around.

I know I'll be among friends - can't wait

To RobThatsMe

To RobThatsMe

Hey RobThatsYou

I reposted my 'lost' message above and deleted the first one. This unfortunately deleted your reply as well.

Thank you for your kind offer of assistance - We'll sure have a beer or two, maybe a 'bunch' of them. I gotta get to the 'palace' and check out Tootsies, just to see if my 'autograph' is still written on the bar upstairs along with the three zillion others.

I was last there in 1992 and I'm prepared for big changes - I know they've done a lotta renovations since then. At some stage I'd like to get out of town and see some real stuff - away from the 'tourist' areas.

Now that's where the GOOD music happens. See you in Shoney's for breakfast October 11th if the Good Lord's willin'

Nashville..........

Nashville..........

Thrilled to hear Billy will be in Nashville as so many of my other heart buddies. Not sure if Linda is coming as of yet but next week I'll be making mmy reservation.

We will, of course be having our "comparison scar contests"

........and the toga party

.......and some golf (I hope)

....... I can do without the Grand Ol' Oprey (sp?)

Hey Fr. Robert O'Gleason

There are ten folks committed to going to Nashville and since one of the highlights of this get-together is the celebration of your 54th birthday on October 11th, I think it would be appropriate if you were #11 to register your intent.

I do hope that you plan to be in attendance - It would be kinda difficult to celebrate the event without you.

Last edited:
reunion

reunion

Bob, I'll hang out with you when the gang goes to the grand old opra. I've been to Nashville many times and have never gone. Hate to spoil my record.

Reunion - To Dick and Bob

Reunion - To Dick and Bob

Hey Dick

Count me in your plans when the Opry's in progress.

I've already suffered it a few times and unless Jerry Lee Lewis decides to make an appearance I'd prefer to bang my head against the bathroom wall.

And I'm a 'country music' lover............'nuff said

I'd like to commit, but I can't right now, because I have a trial scheduled to start on 10/15/01. I'll be working all weekend unless this case settles. If it settles, I'm there.
Hank, Graceland is in Memphis, not Nashville. Sorry buddy.

To Billy

To Billy

You stick with Bob and me. We'll keep you out of trouble.
With Gina, Rain and Janie there it is bound to be fun.

Dick

Latest posts

Back