2013 Race Meet Up

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tprice54

The Empire State Marathon wil be out meet up for runners in 2013. It is in Syracuse, NY on October 20th. Last year in Baltimore, we had a big turnout, including a runner from India! The race has a full, half and four person relay, something for everyone. I hope everyone will consider joining us, it is great fun, and a good chance to meet fellow cardiac athletes.

Thanks Tom!!!!

Isn't that in your backyard??

I've got that on my calendar! I also encourage all runners to make it out - such a great event with GREAT people like Tom!!! Last year was the first year that I went and I met all the people who showed up from cardiac athletes. I was on Tom's relay team -- all valvers -- VERY fun!!!!

Rachel

Okay, I saw the post from Dave and I will definitely try. Traveling from AZ to the east always causes logistic problems since my Pittsburgh family thinks if I'm going east I need to stop there too. :)

Rachel/Kodi, yes this is my hometown race! In only it's second year, but last year was very well run, and had many positive comments. Remember, we are in me finger lakes, so many,many wineries are available for tastings!

Just took a peek. I have never run a half. I see that a relay race is also on the list. Is anyone thinking of doing the relay ? Regardless, I am going to mark this on my calendar. Hope I can make it to see all of you in person. That would be so cool!!

NJ, yes, we usually field 3-4 teams. Just send me you email and I will get you added to our mailing list for the event. As we get closer, we get people to commit, and build our teams of 4.

Latest posts

Back