13 weeks update

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffhughes

Well I guess it had to happen...last week I noticed a few extra heartbeats...nothing big, no runs, no AFIB but it hasnt stopped.

The folks at rehab called my doc - out of town, my cardio - on vacation and the covering physicians had no idea what my status was so...they sent me to the ER.

After spending last Friday pm in hospital they concluded that I have PVC's to the tune of about 6-10/min. They said all my xrays and bloodwork were normal although with elevated enzyme for heartfailure... weight up 8 lb week/week.

Put me on Lasix and potassium and told me to set up a visit with the cardio - scheduled for next week.

Other than that, so far so good...back full time to work, 19 sessions at rehab and this is really the first blip in the road.

Hi Larry!
Glad to hear you're doing well overall ....and back to work full time.
Hopefully the arrhythmia is short-lived and resolves quickly.
I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
Amy

Hi Larry
Glad to hear the docs are taking care of you and running the tests that need to be done. Its pretty early out of your surgery that you are back at work full time. Maybe your body needs a little more rest :p
We will all be thinking of you, good luck with the cardio appointment and let us know how it goes. Take care

Latest posts

Back