10 years and still going strong

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TH, thanks, it is nice to hear from those of you who are long past surgery, especially, for those of us who have not yet seen the first year through. In the months right after surgery, it is hard to imagine a time when you don't think about it every day. Wishing you well.

Larry

Honestly...it's hard to not think of it everyday...it's hard to miss that nasty scare down the center of my chest...but all in all I'd rather have the scar than the result if i didn't.....

TURK ? TURK? TURRRKKKKKK ?

I'll give ya the bird!!! (Wild Turkey that is)

Happy 10th... you old buzzard.. :)

Hope you have many many more milestone anniversaries my friend.
Looking forward to the next time we share a hunt.

Thanks for having my back..

Rob

Now you're calling me old...WTH....I'll always have your back my friend!!!!!!
And I know what bird you gave me...hehehehehe

Congratulations on your 10th! I'm with you, I rather have my scar any day, than what would have happened if I hadn't gotten the scar.

Ben?!

Ben?!

I just realized this is our old Ben?! How many turkey hunter Bens can there be in the world? lol

Congratulations!!! So happy to hear you are doing well!! :smile2:

Don't feel bad Rain. I just realized it earlier today too. That this was our Ben. The Ben that I met at my firstt reunion in 2001! I still remember it like it was yesterday. Congratulations again Ben.

Why Nashville of course! Was that the second or third vr.com reunion? I know you all had one in Texas, but I wasn''t sure if there was in 1999 or 2000.

Don't feel bad Rain. I just realized it earlier today too. That this was our Ben. The Ben that I met at my firstt reunion in 2001! I still remember it like it was yesterday. Congratulations again Ben.

I remember well too. The first one was in Ph, Arizona and the next one was in Texas and then Nashville....good times

Back