1 year ago today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimcdougc

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
One year ago today I had my aortic valve replaced with a 21mm On-x valve. I have to say I could not have done it without all of the loyal posters here on this website. I must thank each and everyone of you for be so dedicated to posting. (I am guilty of not doing so in the last few months). Your support helped me not to be afraid before the surgery. Your wealth of knowledge has kept me educated about having a heart valve. What can one say for all of your faithfulness. You continually help those that come to this site for help, guidance and support. Life has returned to normal. Home testing once a week. Just the big long scar and my weekly INR checks (plus the ticking of my valve) have made life any different. God bless each and everyone of you and my heartfelt thank you to you for being here.

Hi Kimcdougc
Congratulation on your first heart valve anniversary. You were very fortunate to have found this site before your surgery, I only found out about it many months after my operation! Don't forget... life is not a rehearsal - it's the game!
See Ya
Brian

Latest posts

Back