1 1/2 hours till I leave for the hospital...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RitaAnn

Today I go in for all the pre-op stuff. Surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 8 am. This shall be my last post until Monday (unless I can talk one of the kids into updating you all on my status). Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and concerns. I will take them with me and remember them while I fall blissfully (although chemically induced :p ) asleep.

Till I see you on the other side,
Rita

Just wanted to wish you luck, not long left till you leave now, hope everything goes really well , i will be thinking of you and sending prayers, hope to hear from you soon, take care and all the best Paula x

Rita,

Just want to wish you the best and to let you know you're in my thoughts & prayers. I do hope someone will be able to post for you - we'll be anxiously waiting for news... See ya on the other side!

Cris

I'm sure you're on your way by now, but I'm sending good thoughts and lots of prayer your way.

Rita Ann,
You're in the hands of a great surgeon, so I know you will sail through this.
You will be feeling so much better by Christmas; what a gift you're getting!:)
See you on the other side of this--Mary

Good Luck!

Good Luck!

Good luck and best wishes, Rita Ann! Looking forward to hearing about your positive experience. Cheering you on from the Waiting Room! Take care.

Marguerite

Rita
You are probably now resting and ready for your tomorrow morning operation. My prayers are with you and looking forward hearing all about your successful operation
Marta

Latest posts

Back