Nancy's Hubby Joe

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Nancy..who is our 2nd highest post valver behind Ross....Her Hubby Joe..is going in for a Lung Biopsy tomorrow..she had asked for prayers..but it down on small talk ...so, I wanted to bump it up.......and ask for many prayers for Joe...:) Nancy ..we love you..for all you have given to VR.Com over the years. 7,045 post for other people.:) Hope everything is good for Joe. Bonnie

Nancy and Joe,

We will both have positive thoughts and prayers for you! Our sincere best wishes for a successful procedure.

John & Joann

Positive thoughts are going Nancy/Joe's way.
Nancy helped me so much when our daughter was going in for surgery.

Nancy and Joe, you are both in my thoughts. I am sending lots of positive energy your way.

Nancy,
I have always appreciated all of your replies to everyone throughout these threads. You always have a positive twist to cheer everyone up, and yet you are very honest when you need to be as well.

Please let us all support you and Joe for a change, and carry everyone's love and best wishes as you face another hurdle. Take good care of that man of yours and yourself. We'll be waiting and hoping for a good report.

Nancy and Joe,
I hate to hear of yet another trial for your family. You've been through so much together and always maintain a positive attitude. Such an inspiration. I hope you let us hold you up for a while....cause goodness knows you're always a pillar of strength for the rest of us.
Praying for good news. Keep the faith.
Debbi

hi nancy and joe,
i have no words....
you have helped so many of us while going through your very own difficult times. you are both such great models of inspiration to us.
please know that you are both in our thoughts and (big) prayers.
hope all goes smoothly. please let us know.
all the best,
sylvia

Yep,already done, but I'll say another prayer for you both, too.......can't hurt.

Evelyn

Adding my prayers

Adding my prayers

Joe and Nancy you are in my thoughts and prayers. Nancy thank you so much for all you have given to this community over the years - you are an angel! Your posts are always so encouraging and you are so generous with sharing your wealth of knowledge.

My love to both of you,
Liz

Latest posts

Back