Yikes! I forgot to update Movin' & Groovin' for November 21!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponygirlmom

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
MovinandGroovin.jpg

WorldDance300x300F.jpg

Post your updates for November 14 - 20. I usually start things off, but I'll have to post mine later. I just wanted to get this up here!

A cold wind has howled here just about all week, so that's made it hard to do quality dog-walking; did get in three of a couple miles apiece. Tried to compensate by riding the exercise bike in the basement and doing knee-rehab exercises. Hardest thing I did all week was Christmas shopping at the mall today for about 5 hours. :eek: I think we singlehandedly stimulated the economy. :D

I had a really sedentary week too.
I....
-Did my 15-20 minute exercises every day.

-Walked 3 days this week for a total of 4-5 hours in all.

-Played "string" with my cat for about 30 minutes. (I was cleaning out
a drawer that had arts/crafts in it. Among the crafts was long ribbon,
Misty was so excited...she just loves cleaning out things...she's a big
help to me:rolleyes:

We had agility class Monday, and obedience Tuesday. I skipped my workout Wednesday in exchange for grooming Tank (does that count as weights/resistance?)

Friday I got in my elliptical and stability ball, a little weights.

Saturday Jet and I went to an agility fun match, and ran 5 90-second runs inside of 2 hours. I was whoooped afterwards, but Jet shows great improvement over the last fun match--she behaved, though she still knocks bars when she gets excited or gets ahead of me, or my commands are not fast enough. Great dog, it's a shame about the handler. Yesterday we got in 2 good walks, but did not have the energy for much else.

Latest posts

Back