Years of Coumadin Use

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Years of Coumadin Use

• <1

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • 1 - 5

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • 6-10

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • 10- 15

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 16-20

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • >30

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
Eight years next next December. Time flies! Hard to believe it's been this long.

Karlynn

Karlynn

Great poll. Wow...Now take all these people who have taken coumadin all these years..and multiply it by 365 days a year..( 1 pill a day)...:D and see how many coumadin pills have been taken..:D . I love stats..but cannot figure that high...:p ....After taking coumadin for over 5 years..I hope I am around another 25 years for another poll.:D ..so I can post 30 years.:D Bonnie

So far...
25 people reporting
367 combined years of use
~15 years/person average

time taking coumadin

time taking coumadin

As of September 30th it will be my six month anniversary for avr replacement and I was started on coumadin on April 2nd of 07. Long way to go but I have already settled in with it and I feel very comfortable taking it as long there are people around like vr.com to help with all the ? we new members have. I know Al, Ross and so many others have made me feel like someone realy cares, because no one in the medical prof.wants to be bothered, unless the money is there to be made. Thanks again for all of your help and concern!Maggiemay

5 years and 3 months. Wow! Has it really been that long?! I don't feel that old. ;)

Latest posts

Back