Yeah... I'm still around..!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love to read good news and it sounds like you are doing great, health wise and job wise. Keep up the good work!

So glad to hear you are doing well..It's so hard to believe it's been a year...I watched you carefully as I am about 3 weeks behind you...

What a difference a year and a bit of bovine can make! All I can say is this year's birthday was a trifle more indulgent than last year's - there WAS cake and bubbles! :D

Otherwise things are going really well - we've finally moved into our new house.. where I have room for my new treadmill (loving that!). My job is going well - yet another payrise recently. I'm feeling good and am looking forward to my 1yr review with the cardiologist in a fortnight. I think I'll be surprising him :D

I'm really starting to feel like my former self again - which is just wonderful!!!

Sadly it means I no longer find the time to get online like I used to, but my thoughts are with you all often.

Now bring on 2010!! :D:D

A : )

so good to see you. We miss you. Your new life sounds so filled with joy. Keep on keepin on. Congrats on your new home. Blessins.........

Latest posts

Back