Yankee Swap

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yankee Swap

• Yes, I would enjoy a Yankee Swap.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I would like to pay $10.00 to $15.00 for the gift.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would like to pay $15.00 to $20.00 for the gift.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I would like to pay $20.00 to $25.00 for the gift.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I would like to bring something that reflects my state.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • I would rather bring anything I want.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Rain

Hey Everyone,

I put Sherrin in charge of the Yankee Swap... she?s now put ME in charge of posting a survey for her. Slick lady, that Sherrin.... LOL

First we would like to know do ya all even wanna do this Yankee Swap?
Second of all.... how much do you want to spend on a gift?
Third... do you guys think it would be funner if we all brought something our state is famous for? Like Sherrin mentioned a Jim Beam, winery and candy shop near her. I?m surrounded by Indian ruins...... So I suppose I'd bring ?artifacts?... seems like I remember them referring to my original mitral valve as an ?artifact?... :confused: :p Anyway... stuff like that. Or would you rather just bring anything you want?

OH... and she also wanted me to remind you that it should be ?unisex?... so much for the edible panties huh, Sherrin? lol

I like the idea of a small basket of state-related items or something of that nature. I'll come bearing gifts no matter what we decide.

Me too. I like state or region related items. As for the cost, I don't think it has to be costly to be valuable.

How about somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-25 dollars. (Just a figure thrown out to give us somewhere to go from :) )

(Never mind the above, I forgot about being able to put my opinion in a poll!)

Latest posts

Back