Wow, this was easy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip B

My monitor arrived from QAS last week and I did a telephone training today with one of the QAS folks. Popping my finger with that little lancet device was easy and caused much less stress than facing the usual several needle sticks by a lab tech at the hospital.

I'll visit the lab tomorrow to get a comparison check to insure the accuracy of the monitor. The check today with the monitor indicated that I was right in my zone.

It's a real bummer that my health insurance provider wouldn't pick up the tab for the machine, but I guess that's the way it goes sometimes.

-Philip

Philip:

In 2001 our insurance did not cover Al's monitor either. We accepted the responsibility for payment and have not regreted it for one moment. Took a big bite out of our budget at first, but it was worth it.

Best of luck to you. Hope you find this to be a good investment.

Kind regards,

Blanche

Home testing is so much more nice then going to the lab. If your going to compare the machine to the lab, be sure to stick yourself right after they draw so that you are as accurate as you can be. Just a minute or two difference can yield a whole different result. If your test is like most of ours, your machine will show a little higher then the lab. Let us know.

Latest posts

Back