Would I qualify

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NascarfanMary

I have been reading so much about home testing. I am very interested in getting a tester for home. I am wondering how you go about it. I have my coumadin INR tested every Fri at our local hospital or with my home health nurse. I have a mechanical valve and take 7.5mg of coumadin daily. Could someone let me know how I can get more information to share with my Dr? Does most insurances help with the cost? Are the supplies covered or out of the pocket expense? Any info will help lot. Thanks alot!!

Hi Mary,
Just lick on the QAS add at the top of the page and you will find all the info you need. You can call their 800# or email them and they will more than happy to assist you. I am taking the paper work with me to my next cardiologist appointment to see if I can get a home testing unit covered by ins.
I hope this helps you out.
Take Care

QAS

QAS

Hello Mary,

Please call me at your nearest convenience and I'll get you all the necessary information. I can also discuss insurance options and how the process will work. Thanks for your inquiry, and have a good day.

Lance
QAS
800-563-5680 ext 2865

Thanks for Info

Thanks for Info

Lance,

Just wanted to say thank you for your information. I was so excited with I got off the phone with you. I cant wait to get the paperwork going. I was telling my husband about the home testing and he said it would work out great for me. I will be getting the paperwork back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to explain everything to me and I hope others will check into this also. :)

Latest posts

Back