William McQueen

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Is on line now..Just posted under Tick-Tock Let's all give him a goodby..That 6 hours confuses me..Richard, again good luck.:) :) BonnieHe's having OHS Friday

good luck bill

i hope your surgery will be a success.

richie rich

Hi Bonnie-

It's Richard L who's having surgery. William McQueen already had his on January 28, right? Unless I missed something.

Has anyone heard from Wm McQueen??

Has anyone heard from Wm McQueen??

I have been wondering about William McQueen, who has surgery two weeks ago on January 28. He was concerned about the surgery and had many questions. I have been wondering about him and his progress. Anyone have any information?
Blanche

Sorry Nancy

Sorry Nancy

I had a little crisis about the time I was posting that thread. John (hubby) stated in the kitchen he had a sharp pain in his right side. This is from a 72 year old who had never even had a headache..I was just typing away..then he said it agian..I stopped in middle of VR..calming packed my meds..left food and water for cats..turned off the stove and lights and walked back into the den to tell him I was taking him to ER..No..Yes..I called the children and drove him down in the dark (hate to drive in mountains at night) but was so calm. My son met us at door wearing a gun and badge and Jeans. He had worked in ER for 12 years..with drunks, gunshot wounds, ect. He is in law enforcement. He just took over and went straight back with his Dad...They were in the room in a split second..ran unine test, blood work. No temp..Kept him for 3 hours in case it was his appendix..gave him 2 shots and son put him to bed at my daughters house a few minutes away from hospital. Passed out..slept on the way home is still sleeping..But, no pain.....Boy, did I get my problems off my mind for awhile..when it happens to your love one..Thankful it was nothing serious but if it comes again will take him to my doctor. Yes it was Richard. We will be thinking of him tomorrow. the 14th. Bonnie

Scary situation, Bonnie. Good thing you were there for him. I do hope all will be OK, and the crisis is over. I hope they can find out what caused it. With something like that, you hate to be in the dark.

Best wishes to your husband.

Hi Bon

So sorry to hear about your hubby!!! What did they find out? How is he today? Keep us posted, yes? You're right, it's life altering when it's one you love.

Ev

Latest posts

Back