Where is Dawn Marie?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfay

Haven't seen anything from her in a while and was just wondering if she is ok. Norma, do you know anything?

Kim

Someone else asked about a month or so ago. I don't think anyone knew then either. I have been worried too.she has been through so much.. Louanne

Haven't seen anything from her in a while and was just wondering if she is ok. Norma, do you know anything?

Kim

I remember that Norma was keeping us updated but then she too had
trouble getting thru to her. I know Dawn-Marie is having a really rough time and hope she is okay also.

I thought a while back Norma said Dawn Marie's computer was not working and the person that fixes it was sick?? I wonder about her too. I hope she is ok.

I have been in touch with Dawn. In fact, I called her before I went to Houston & then twice since I got back. Her voice sounded pretty strong so I was happy about that but she is still struggling with bed sores that do not heal.

She went to see her dr last week & he wanted her to start taking plavix in conjunction with the full aspirin a day that she is already taking. She is very hesitant & apprehensive about that because she tends to bleed very easily. So I advised her to talk to her nurse & see what she had to say.

I asked her if her computer was still out of whack & she said that it wasn't but she hadn't been on it very much due to the sores. :( She also mentioned that she had forgotten what her password was to VR but I told her that Ross could get her back on if she wanted to. So we'll see....

I plan to give her another call this week sometime to see what her nurse told her & to hear how she's doing. I will let her know that you all are asking for her & hopefully she can get back on & let everyone know herself.

Until I know more........

Thanks for the update, Norma!

Thanks for the update, Norma!

And I do hope she checks in soon. J.

Thanks for update Norma i sent a pm month ago and never heard
back,so definately shes forgotten her password.Prayers everyday for Dawn.
Be nice for her to show up one day....Miss her on here.

zipper2 (DEB)

Thanks Norma,
You are a great friend for checking in on her. It was nice to get the update and hopefully we will see her back on. I will kee my fingers crossed. Like others, thought of her often as well and wondering how she was doing.

Norma, thanks for checking on Dawn-Marie. It's a worry when folks just seem to evaporate........ She's in my prayers. She always handles her tough situation with dignity and grace. Please let her know she's missed.

Thanks Norma for the update. I consider Dawn-Marie my hero. She is just the most inspiring person I have ever known. I pray every single day that a miracle will happen and the doctor's will find a way to help her heart. I shall continue to keep her in my prayers forever.

Latest posts

Back