What to do now!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you now know what is going on and are on medication. Take all your meds and let your body heal this illness so when you have surgery it will be just having to work on getting you recovered!! Good Luck and let us know when you are scheduled for your surgery!

So glad that you are on the road to recovery! So sorry that you got so sick!!

For whatever reason, the surgery just wasn't meant to be right now - it will work as it is meant to ;0)

Continue to take care of yourself - and feel better!!

Glenda, if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all! I'm sure glad you got that pneumonia vaccine :eek: .

Take really good care of yourself - hope you're on the upswing as I type.

Glenda -

Glenda -

So sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. I'm glad that you are on medication. Was your vaccination something like a flu shot?? Wayne had a one-day reaction to his flu shot where he felt like he had the flu, which I guess is a common reaction.

I agree with Bob, you are ONE plucky lady!! I admire your outlook on life whatever you are facing - and being sick on top of all of it!! Sheesh. I would be such a big ole baby.

Take care and hope you are 100% better soon.

Christina L

Glenda.............

Glenda.............

Just sending our hugs, too, and adding you back in our prayers. Much love. J.

Adding to the prayers, and well wishes.. Glad that you are getting the proper medication.. now lots of rest! and fluids!

Latest posts

Back