Welcome back, Gisele

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

See you on line..Tell us all about your cruise...and not..too much bragging.:D bonnie

Would you believe..............

Would you believe..............

Today is the first day that I have been able to come online to this board????? Geeezzzz, going on vacation is tough. So much work to come back home to.

We had a wonderful time. Orient Beach was my favorite :D. Gained three pounds on the cruise. I wonder how that happened? I got plenty of sun, and boy did that feel sooooo good. Well, I don't want to brag too much here while everyone else is sitting in the cold.

Had a tour of the Mailibu rum factory. Boy, was that filthy. The vats are on the roof open to all the elements including bird droppings, etc. Euch, won't drink that rum anymore!

Next week I should be back to normal coming to the board on a regular basis. I will try to make the chat this Sunday night.

:D Gisele

The Queen has returned and is telling tales of a land far far away. Did you get me a souvenir? :)

Hi Gisele

Hi Gisele

Welcome home to more snow.:p Now you can ski tanned.:D :D Take it easy ..work can wait.:p Bonnie

With all this snow, looks like there will be spring skiing this year. Gisele will be all set for the bathing suit or shorts while skiing.:D

:confused: Why, oh why would they have this rum place open for tours?? It sounds disgusting. I guess the bugs (bacteria) can't live in the alcohol envirement. The only tour I ever made was the Budweiser factory at Busch Garden near Tampa. That was all stainless steel and CLEAN, CLEAN. Went right out and downed three freebies!

Welcome back Gisele,you LUCKY,LUCKY:cool:

Went right out and downed three freebies!
mamsram did you notice just how much better tasting it was right from the tap compared to what you buy? I thought it was excellent.

Some years ago we hiked in the hills near Denver, and came down to the Coors tour; rarely has beer tasted better!

Fresh!

Fresh!

I think everything tastes better when it is freshest. A long time ago I worked in the office of a major commercial cookie bakery, and WOW! those warm, fresh cookies and crackers were GRRREAT!

Gisele

Gisele

Rum was always my liquor of choice, now you made me think twice about that, I'll put that on my NO-NO list along with the ones with bugs/etc, at the bottom of the bottle.

It was a good winter to visit any place warm, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip,

Terry40

hi all!
only alcoholic tour joey and i have ever been on was when we were in napa.
toured wineries at 9:30 AM!!!! would you believe that the opus i tasted (joey wouldn't dare at that hour, saved up for his evening vodka!!) was delish!!! then we went biking_ what fun i had!!

Rum is good

Rum is good

:D Just think twice about Malibu rum. Actually I was poolside with a couple who toured the Cruzin Rum site in either Barbados or Martinique and they said it was very clean. Vats were kept indoors protected from the elements. Now when I order my rumrunners I will just make sure they don't use Malibu rum :D

After spending some time in the sun and warmth I am ready to move to Florida. Went online looking at condos in the St. Pete area. It is snowing today here, and although I love to ski, I have had enough of this cold. Actually while on Orient Beach I was daydreaming of living down there-it was so beautiful. Calgon take me away! LOL

Glad to hear that everyone is doing fine and I hope that Ross behaved with Bonnie while I was away. It will take me a while to catch up on reading all the boards. Hopefull I will have more time to read them this coming week.

Napa Wineries

Napa Wineries

I used to be a service tech for the company that makes the shoplifting alarms (sensors), and had a few accounts at the north end of Napa Valley. I would make those accounts my last stop of the day, then hit up a few wineries on the way home. No more than a taste, mind you, but the best experience was one rainy day when there was no one around, and I was the only one on the tour. When we finished the guide broke out a special bottle of port in the tasting room. He would have gotten in trouble, 'cause that was reserved for the high rollers, but it was good...

As far as fresh stuff, I used to be the assistant manager of the barracks that the cooks lived in at the Treasure Island Naval Station in the middle of San Francisco Bay. When I had the night shifts they used to bring me doughnuts fresh out of the oil. wow!

Ross

Ross

Your souvenier is in the mail. :D Just keep an eye out for it!;)

I think the next board reunion should be on a cuise-how about that? :D

Booze talk

Ross, yes it never tasted better. BUT, my mental-state was in the clouds to begin with, and did you know that beer has a shelf life? It gets stale with time. I'll bet that souveneir is a bottle of rum from that yuck factory,watch out Ross.

That bug in the bottle? toquila I think, poor thing drowned happy and without a care:D What happens to that bug? Do people eat it, spit it out or just try to avoid contact with it?:confused:

Latest posts

Back