Video's showing my recovery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks so much for the videos! Like Jake, I have surgery scheduled Monday (BAVR, repair of aortic aneurysm). I liked your "walking chart", I think my kids would enjoy making one for me. Thanks for sharing your experience, it was encouraging to see you improve each day. I also appreciate the realistic info, such as the increased risk of pneumonia. It helps me have a better idea what to expect. Keep up the good work!

Oh the memories your video brought back. I think there were more wires, tubes and equipment around me (just hafta up ya, lol) Glad you're on this side!!!
Bob

Your recovery is amazing, you made tremendous progress on the 3rd day. I hope and wish I'll have the same recovery speed, if not better.

-Eli

hello sir ,
l.i m heart patient since 1999 (12 yr) and also having balluing or my volve. now dr. of sgpgi lucknow's dr suggest me to dvr (
duble volve replacement its arotic n mitral volve .now i y age is 24 and no high blod presuer,no diabetes no one other..i think for the operation in mumbai asia heart insitute by dr.panda in aug2011.
pls suggest any one which is the best hospital in india n pls telll me the hope of life any one is there who live 10 to 15 years after the volve rplacement plssssss

Latest posts

Back